Layout design colors may be customized to make it easier to see objects as you place them.
- Set the color of objects on a per layer or per object type basis.
- Set objects as visible or invisible in the display (also on a per layer or per object type basis).
- Save your color customization in a configuration file.
- Create custom colors for your palette.
- On the Setup menu, select Display Colors
- In the Display Colors Setup Dialog box, set the color(s) for design objects
- To set the color for one object, in the Selected Color area, choose a color tile. In the Layers/Object Types table, click the cell for the object (columns)/layer(rows).
- To make an object the same color on all layers, click the column heading for that object and choose a color tile.
- To make an object invisible, set it's tile to match that of the background color.
- Select OK to save changes.
- When you save the design, PADS Maker stores the settings with the design.
- You can save display color settings by selecting Save in the Configuration section and entering a configuration name.
6. Create custom colors by selecting Palette. Select Define Custom Colors.