Welcome to the PADS Maker Schematic, PADS Maker Layout, and PartQuest documentation home page. Here you will find links to help you get started with your Maker or MakerPro edition of PADS Maker. and
- Review PADS Maker Specifications per version below.
- Review System Requirements for PADS Maker below.
- Purchase PADS Maker software. Link to Purchase
- Create accounts for access to Software: PADS Maker Documentation Home, a free tool for Symbols and Footprints.
- Need help getting your PADS Maker products up and running? See the with PADS Maker page.
- For community support, visit PADS Maker Community or PADS MakerPro Community
For those upgrading from Designer to PADS Maker or PADS MakerPro, click here. This link will provide you with the following information:
- How to upgrade from Designer 1.0 or 1.1 to PADS Maker
- Compatibility of xDX Designer projects/files with PADS Maker
- How to take PADS Maker Layout files into PADS Layout
- How to take PADS Maker Schematic files into DX Designer for PADS Flow
- How to import symbols and footprints created using Designer 1.0 or 1.1 to PADS Maker
PADS Maker Specifications by Version
No.# of Connections
|Board Szie||No.# of Layers|
|PADS MakerPro Schematic||MakerPro||unlimited||N/A||N/A|
|PADS Maker Schematic||Maker||1500||N/A||N/A|
|PADS MakerPro Layout||MakerPro||unlimited||50 sq. inches||8 total/6 signal|
|PADS Maker Layout||Maker||1500||25 sq. inches||6 total/4 signal|
- Windows 7 SP1 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Memory/RAM: 2GB or higher
- Disk space for installation: 1.2GB
Schematic Home Page
PartQuest Home Page
Recent space activity
- admin (56 days ago)