PartQuest Release Notes
August 7, 2020
- New look and feel!
PartQuest has now adopted Siemens colors and is making continuous effort to create a seamless experience across all our cloud applications.
- Usability improvements
- Pop-ups have responsive heights and scrollbars.
- Shift-click to select multiple values inside a filter, on both search page and My Footprints.
- Multiple Package Wizard validation rules were reviewed. These are now more specific and auto-scroll to the issues found.
- The comparison of the Terminal Numbers between Symbol and Footprint are directed into an error message for Download.
- Drag & Drop and material information icons added (Lead Free, RoHS Compliance).
- Significant performance improvements for My Created Parts, My Footprints and the Package Wizard.
- Deletion of any Symbol and Footprint is now enabled.
- Enabled deletion of parts that are no longer available in Digikey.
- Table headers remain visible after scrolling down the results.
- Nominal Density Footprint is now the Top Cell.
- Under certain conditions, Grid Array numbering stopped at AF. It now correctly numbers all applicable terminals.
- 20+ other fixes
March 6, 2020
VX.2.7 New Features