PartQuest is a search engine designed to provide an easy way to search for parts in the Digi-Key database and incorporate them into Mentor Graphics PCB design tools. With PartQuest, you can
- Quickly and easily search for parts
- Organize parts from search into custom project folders
- Download part property data for use in Mentor Graphics PCB design tools
- Download symbol and footprint information from Accelerated Designs, Inc.
- Link to a Dropbox account to save part data for later use
PartQuest currently has over 685,000 Digi-Key part numbers provided with footprints and symbols. For a list of manufacturers whose parts contain this data, you can download this spreadsheet: Manufacturer Part Number Count
PartQuest is showcasing some new Custom Footprint Creation software in PartQuest Beta. If you would like to participate in the Beta, please go to the Partquest home page and select the Beta at the top.
We'd really like to obtain your feedback, so please login & select Feedback at the top right of the Partquest home page. An email will open where you can enter your feedback.
What are the new items in the Customer Footprint Creator?
- Compliant with JEDEC standards JESD30H and JEP30-P100
- New Package Outline Types: Array Type, Long-form, Discrete, Connector, and Switch
- New Terminal Types: J-Bend, J-Inverted, L-Bend, S-Bend, and Wraparound
- New Terminal Postions: End and Single